Thursday, September 25, 2008

i have too many social networking sites. i think it's making my soul die.
i need to get rid of some.

livejournal
myspace
facebook
tumblr
blogger

it's making me sick.
yet i'm sitting here as minute after minute ticks by sleepy as heck and i can't eliminate even one.

i'm going to pass out. i think one of my arms is groing. i just spelled that wrong and it wasnt a typo.
why do i feel the need to express myself soooo much in all these areas?
facebook keep
myspace keep
livejournal keep
i just discovered tumblr and it's really neat. keep.

oh my how sad, you are the one to go.
my gosh i keep going abcka nd forth i just need to go to sleep.
and wake up and make more ugly pottery.


i have too many words and thoughts i want to share for my own good.

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr