Tuesday, September 2, 2008

fly hi


my eyes just cannot stay open tonight. and slathering tea tree oil all over my face creating fumes that seep into the vicinity of my eyes does not make it better.
i talked to my mom about the school thing and she says to focus on the here and now, right now i'm only taking one "real" class that is sucky.
the other ones are art, where i feel good. but maybe everyone would rather take some painting class where you just go and paint rather than go to a lecture or write papers or study.
i'm not sure i'm part of the minority or not, stating the obvious or not.
i enjoy sitting on the couch begging my eyes to stay cracked open enough to see and chatting with my mom or "blabbing" as she calls it while muching on fritos and kool-aid.
i don't care too much that i'm put on...5ish pounds. i'm curvy, yes i'm quite quite short but as simonne said "i'm real small but have got HIPS". i'ts true, i'm tiny but i have curves.
so it's like i'm a small woman....
whoahman dem curves don neva stoppp.
pottery tomorrow, then i need to find 2 other objects that portray who i am [i already have le bible] and someday i need to start work on the 2nd draft of my essay due monday.

BUT IN AWESOME STUFF:
wednesday we're painting with RAGS and ORANGEY REDDY BROWNY COLORED PAINT.
he said it'd be extra messy so to bring gloves.
I'M SO EXCITED TO NOT WEAR GLOVES!!!
it's not like i have any nails. i don't think i have ever picked so many of my nails as far down as they are right now. it's horrible.
on the other hand my gams are smooth like whipped cream...so that evens out my lack of lady nails.
non? oui.
dey hurt doeee.


0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr