Monday, September 8, 2008

part of me wishes i would have looked up my eng teacher on ratemyprofessor before taking her class. part of me is glad i didn't because i think this class will prepare me well. if i pass.
sucks that this is my first real class and she did not get good reviews. at all. 
examples. i don't know how to format the stupid thing.

The worst teacher ever. She should be fired. Questionable grading skills and impossible to get along with. WARNING... DO NOT TAKE HER. Dave Bird is a wayyyyy better teacher and is very helpful and understanding to everyone. Levy makes you feel horrible and starting hating the subject. I went from loving English to hating it all thanks to her

It was hard. A LOT of people dropped the class. I did learn and she was very willing to help if you needed it. It's a real "welcome to college" class. Not bad but just be prepared to work.




Her teaching/grading method's highly questionable. Requires 6 essays - 3 research papers, an ungodly amount of homework, and lots of quizes. And dont throw anything away- she collects it all at the end! If you like English, think twice. You may lose your interest at the end. If you dont like it from get go, then I advise you to go elsewhere.









She is tough. If she spent as much time teaching as she does handing out assignments more people would pass her class. Don't take this class if your schedule is already full.







 She really doesn't teach. She just hands out assignments, and greades them.







 

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr