Thursday, November 6, 2008

i enjoy being single so so so much. i don't want my hear to fall for another guy for a long time. it always stresses me out and ultimately leads in destruction, who wants that?
please heart, don't crush on ANYONE, i like being by myself, letting myself occupy my thoughts.
i need somewhere to write. i feel like if i write in other places i annoy the readers that read it. too many posts about nonsense so this is what this will be. for no one but myself. for real.
i need to get back to my essay about blush, working hard on it and finihsing it equals new birkenstocks.

i'm going to start making things someday, clothes, paintings, pictures, something. then selling them on etsy or something. that is hwo i will make my moneys.

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr