Saturday, September 6, 2008

in line at the gate someone next to me honked and when i looked some young guy slowly waved and smiled. it was really strange, things like that don't really happen to me often. i think i give off a very "Don't talk to me" vibe.

every day i drive in my car i get out all wet with sweat, it's disgusting.
i have a headache but i need to write the second draft of my essay that's due monday, but i don't want to. no i don't. but i should because simonne is coming over tonight to watch antm and/or "Dedication" which i bought used at blockbuster for $3.99! so exciting, i really enjoyed that movie. i really enjoy mandy moore in that movie.
I also bought "Lolita" for $1.99, the 90's version film, excited about that too. I want to read his other books.

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr