Friday, September 19, 2008









this is for ideas.
things i may want to embellish on later or not, just jotting things down via type type.
i need to grow my bangs out, they are a hassle.
new glasses but i don't know where my prescription and i don't want to go see the eye doctor so soon just for that and that is why i went last time so i don't want to repeat.

i want to be genuinely nice. a very sweet person. and i want to not care what other people think. i don't think i've said i don't care what ANYONE THINKS. that's just something i want and i try to feel and i don't care what some people think but sometimes little feelings crawl into my head.
my brain is like a bowl full of noodles.

things-pictures-people that inspire me:
everytime i post pictures they just appear at the top. it annoys me to some degree.



0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr