Monday, September 8, 2008




it's 754 pm and i just got home. i was at school then simonne and i went to the gym then went back to her house for dinner and watched "the secret life of an american teen" marathon. it's such a stupid show full of bad acting and writing, and is just not believable but yet we keep watching.
my head is killing me! i rarely get headaches but recently i've been getting them more frequently.
i posted my outfits from today and yesterday, same shoes for both. i should really boost the energy and bump the laziness and use my actual camera.
i feel really weird, i'm not used to being gone all day...it's disruptive to my lazy pattern.

you want to know how much i hate laundry? i still have crap in the bottom of my hamper from my trip to colorado...a month...month and a half ago?
i'm chelsea, i'm disgusting. 

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr