Wednesday, September 3, 2008

today



this past week hawaii has driven me crazy with its heat. i want to wear layers! i want to not sweat sticks when driving to and from school. or just walking around my outdoor campus. i'm actually getting darker according to my mom all this being in the sun, only i'm not in the sun that much. i just tan fast because i'm part native american.
seriously though.
last night my mom and i went to the bx to peruse makeup, an activity we used to do alot more when i was younger, it was sew fun! my goodness i forgot that i really really really like makeup. and she buys it for me!
so. much. fun.
here's the outfit i wore today, not fashionable. whatever. i liked it. even though my shoes did say "i support nick jonas" i borrowed them from my 11 year old sister who's trying to collect every shade of converse sneaks.

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr