Sunday, September 21, 2008

I had a dream last night we were all in a house, different than this one, not even like a house really. It had a balcony so the second floor was open. There were other people, maybe they were family. Someone, I'm pretty sure my mom or someone representing my mom was in a room with the door shut, a gun shot went off. Lindsey I think it was and maybe the other girls, or some other people were going to go see what happened, I screamed for them to stop, to not open the door. They did anyways and said there was gunpowder. I kept screaming at them to get away because I knew someone had shot themself inside.
Then there was some sort of a fire, I had a kitten but I still had to get Lillie, I grabbed her and my mom was there but different. I put Lillie and the kitten or some small animal in a suitcase to leave, I put Tee Tee and my blankie in too.
Earlier in the dream someone had died, someone close to me, a boyfriend maybe. Everyone was crying, there was a basketball court. I cried so so hard. Then it was just a "One Tree Hill" and I was crying so hard because a character died in the episode. 
I tried to keep my sisters in an area upstairs that was kind of like a Christian bookstore, they were on the floor. I looked around and surrounding the area they were in all of the products had orange or pink sale stickers, they were safe as long as they stayed surrounded by the products with these stickers, I told them that.

my dreams are wack?

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr