Thursday, September 4, 2008

iz


i want to be smart. and yes, that was said in the most idiotic way but that's it put simply. 
i suppose my first step can be doing my homework aka reading one chapter for the one and only read class i have.
and i still need to start on the second draft of my essay.

i honestly think you learn so so much from reading, even subconsciously you're learning things. 
if you read well written books full of underused intellectual words you will of course pick up on those and begin to use them yourself.
if you repeatedly see things properly spelled, capitalized and punctuated you will of course start to mimic those patterns.

i honestly do not think i could be with someone who didn't enjoy reading. 
boys who read good books make me swoon.
also, i'm pretty sure only me and one other person in my english 100 class knows who bob dylan is. okokok so i thought he was dead until a few weeks ago but i STILL knew who he actually was.
though i don't like him all that much, he's alright.
i'm wearing overalls today. i've realized that i'm not fashionable, just a lover of clothes and the like.
because me today, not fashionable. unless you count baggy overalls with clay stuck all over fashionable.

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr