Thursday, September 11, 2008

i'm going to stop picking my nails. never in my life have i had natural length on my nails. never. ever since i can remember i've picked at my nails, a habit many people have never heard of or understand, they just think i'm a nail biter which i am really not.
imagine you're trying to peel a stubborn price sticker of a book, you pick pick pick at it, or have superglue stuck to the tips of your fingers, that's how i pick at my nails. as soon as i feel a rough edge i just unconsciously pick at it. 80% of the time i don't even know i'm doing it. i do it with one hand sometimes. sometimes i pick just to make a rough edge.
enough about that.
i found a new pretty band: Espers.
i assume cool people know of the same bands and books and movies as me. most of them don't. at all.


some depression is fleeting.

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr