Saturday, November 8, 2008

my boobs are freaking huge. FREAKING HUGE for my frame. i mean, i know i gained 10ish pounds over the summer and i know it all went to my lady curves ie. my hips and boobs but man, i think they grew even more this past week for no reason becuase my weight didn't change.
a C cup fits, but i have cleavage, the D cup fits and covers them up good. At the Gap we had the lady worker come in to see if the C was alright becuase the D cup made me feel like i was covering them up out of shame, like Isis covering up her peen on America's Next Top Model only I'm not shamed of my boobz.
Anywyas she concluded that the C fit fine, whatever I was comfortable with, her name was Chelsea too. She had me put my head down, like bend at the waist and shake myself so my lady lumps would fall into the bra, and fill it out more when i stood up.
I blushed, I could see myself in the mirror, i've never had someone "size" me before, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Enough talk about my melons.
I'm pooped.
I'm only 5'1 and 3/4 and weight about 115. I should not have such bodacious ta tas.
OWN THEM BOOBIES.

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr