Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Geez 100 posts. All in a few months time, I write too much nonsense.
Anyways, we traded my DVR box for a newer one and when you do that they give you all the channels for free for like a week. All the HBO and Starz ones, tons and tons of movie channels. I'm going bonkers trying to go through all of them and record them before the time is up. I'm saving sooo much money not using Blockbuster
I have these scheduled:
Gone in 60 Seconds (I'm a huge Jolie fan and haven't seen this one yet)
The Darjeeling Limited (Jason Schwartzman, nuf said.)
Jane Austen Book Club
Pretty in Pink (still haven't seen that and my mom's been bugging me about it)
Goya's Ghosts (Natalie Portman!)
For Your Consideration (J Kras rite?)
Fear (My mom wants to see it again)
To Die For (Nicole Kidman)
Stranger than Fiction (I fell asleep trying to only catch the Maggie parts)
Romeo and Juliet (the Leo one)

Day before yesterday my mom told me I watched too much tv, that I had to cut down on what shows I record, she said five so I quickly thought of the ones I had to keep. Turns out I have like 5 regular weekly ones, plus The Office but that's recorded in the living room. And I can watch Hillz online.
But I wanted to record all the CSI's on Spike, well all the Las Vegas ones to watch with my mom because she's getting into that show because Liev Schrieber or whatever his lst name is.
Plus I wanted to start watching the new Law and Orders because I think the bearded guy is hot.
And I like "Bones" it plays on TNT once a week. Plus I've been bored so I was recording random Cold Cases.
Eek.
Pretty much everything is the same, I'll stop recording the cold cases...and Bones because I'd like to see all the seasons from the beginning but it's sooo good.
Um, that's all. As long as I stay on top of all the dishes and spend more time in the living room it should be fine.
I don't know why I like tv so much, there isn't much else to do besides read.

Thanksgiving dinner is my favorite meal. I always ask for it for my birthday but it always ends up falling through.

I've done good on eating better, I lost a pound since yesterday and I'm cutting out sugar soda and trying to avoid fast food.

Oh great, my dad is making cookies.

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr