Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I brought my painting home to work on over the weekend becasue it's taking me too long. i like it so far, it's just taking ffooorrreeeevvveeerrr longer than anyone else's in the class, so long that my amazing teacher said this can count for two projects because originally we were all supposed to copy a master painting, which i'm doing, and then do another one after but i'm not going to get around to the second one. there's just too many details.
i was feeling really odd today, my leg shook and rattled the entire time i was painting, every time it touched the ground, and i got dizzy and blurry alot.

i need to find my glasses prescription becuase i do not want to go back to the eye doctor just becuase i lost my prescription like last time. i remeber the last time i got it and was all i will not lose this i have to make sure i don't lose it, but i've lost it and really want some glasses for christmas, i already have them picked out on zenni optical.

i've realized that i don't really want that much stuff for christmas...it's weird. maybe i just haven't thought it through yet.

i mailed the packages today! finally! i kept putting it off for one reason or the ohter, i think i was just confused on the whole procedure. it was fun getting them all mailed off to the nice people!

exclamation points make writing look immature and cheesy.

ilovecranberrysauce

we're suppoed to start going through al the sseaons of "lost" tomorrow as a fmaily, we did way back when, well, over the summer my moma nd sisters and i because my dad was still gone, its was so fun, turing off all the lights every evening when i got home from work and watching it for hours all together.
now we're hoping to do the exact same thing only with my dad now too.

the taylor swift songs running through my head every waking minute have not subsided, i'm not suprised, it's not like i've stopped listening to her.
it's only natural they should haunt me.

i haven't been sleeping well recently which is weird becuase i've always been able to sleep thorugh the night without a problem, since i was like 6 months.
or since i was 9. anyways, i've never had sleeping problmes at all.

my new insult is soooo good from "freeway" 

     "look who got beat with the ugly stick!"

and i love brtitany murphy, the old one who played crazy people so well and makes me want to be an actress again so i can play roles like hers, and funny ones too.
now she's making D-list movies and is married to a creepy old fat guy with a combover.

i have bazillions of CSI's to watch.

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr