Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm always hot recently. I hate being hot. I decided to start recording when i get dizzy spells or vertigo or whatever you want to call it.

Tonight Lillie was on my lap and i was on my computer and out of the corner of my eye i saw the brown teddy bear fall off the bed and thought it was her head for a second, geez it scared me.

My goals:

Learn French fluently.
Come in contact with the *greatest man in the world and marry him.
Do an artistic thing well.
Make a profit off of it, no matter how small.
Get a Lillie-dedicated tattoo.
Get to the point where I truly don't care about what anyone thinks of my outfits.
Learn to play the guitar.
See Coldplay live with my mom.
Get published.
Adopt a teacup chihuahua.
And a Paul Anka dog.
Travel the USA from a car taking thousands of photographs.
Have a baby.
Travel abroad.
Feel truly beautiful, not always less than.
Grow my nails out a tad.
Read too many books.
Inspire people around me.
Adopt a child.
Have my own large collection of books I never get rid of. My library.
Try not to let my shyness not come off as snobbery so much.
Get married in my Vera Wang gown. (yeahrite)
Be loving and kind to everyone around me.
Be myself.
Stop having demons of my past haunt me every day.
Be truly and completely adored by a man, my husband.
Be pursued by him. A leader.
Be comfortable singing in front of people.
Meet kindred spirited girls.
Get my ears pierced and not have the phobia.
To not desire soda.
See bazillions of Independent films.
Help an endangered species.
Put my huge heart to use by volunteering at an animal shelter.
Write a book.
Be someone's muse.
Stop loving Jim Halpert/John Krasinski so much. Unless we get hitched, then it's ok.
Have a best friend. A grand one.
Become solid in my faith and relationship with the Lord.
Put my "special" alternate voice to use.

And many more that will hit me in the hours and days to come and I will wish I put on here.






*Meaning being the man of my wildest dreams. Someone who is completely handsome and confident, humble and funny, smart and Godly, non-judgemental and full of love and facial hair. My list is longer and is open to many tweaks along the way but it's hard to describe a feeling in my heart when I think about this blurry person.

2 notes:

t*ffany said...

helloww i'm still creeping on your blog hehe :0)

i like your goals, these are my favorites:

Come in contact with the *greatest man in the world and marry him.
Get to the point where I truly don't care about what anyone thinks of my outfits. <-- i made a lookbook the other day and it was intimidating but i decided i didn't really care what people think about my outfits because i LOVE my weird old lady style :0)
Get published.
Meet kindred spirited girls. <-- yaaaa i'm almost starting to think they don't exist :(
Have a best friend. A grand one.
Become solid in my faith and relationship with the Lord.
Put my "special" alternate voice to use. <-- i don't know what that means but YES!!!

<3 tiffany

justagirl4god said...

haha... hey chels, those are awesome things! I can agree with the 'greatest man in the world' one... I think I may have found mine... this is him...
(i'm worried you'll try to steal him, as he matches your description perfectly)
cute guy
(fingers crossed that works...)
love ya!
Rach

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr