Wednesday, November 19, 2008

i didn't get home from school until 6pm, i left the house at 1030 am. i only have two classes too, mannn. but i stayed late by choice, i kept painting after everyone in class left working on the clouds and make my fingers sore from the rag and turpentine rubbing and scratching, then looked after an hour or so and realized the sky was shades of brown so now i have to go over it lightly with sky grey colors.
my mom thinks i'm really talented by what i show her from my cellphone all tiny picture like. there are people more talented than me in my class. its not fair.
my mom briefly mentioned art school to my dad and he was all, why? why do you go to art school? what's it for?
he doesn't "get" me. doesn't get that i want to learn to do art well, even if i can't make a career of it. ideally i'd like to exceed in one medium at least and then make money off of selling it, not alot of money at all. just a little bit, it warms my heart to extremes and seems unreal to have someone want to purchase something that IVE created to hang up in their own home with no knowledge of me or who i am, solely based on something i alone have created...unreal.
ideally my husband will support me, i'll do art and sell it but not make too much money, i ahve low expectations in the money area. heck, i don't know if i'll make a dime off of anything i make.
and if i'm not married and not selling anything again, ill just get a small job i enjoy on the side.

english homework bites.

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr