Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I enjoy my tiny fuzzy baby girl cat sleeping on my bed twitching her little ears in sleep.
Perfection she is.

Birthday List?
For my Birthday, instead of a party or fancy restaurant or something I think I've decided on seeing as many movies as possible with my mom in theatre because it's killing me to not have seen almost any of the ones generating Oscar buzz, gah I get too excited over movies. Good ones. If only I could see "Wendy and Lucy" if only.

list:

1) f21 boots i'm settled on black...but grey looks cool too...

2) dresses, my birkenstocks and would be boots look better with dresses, shorts, skirts etc and if I get lots of socks and tights and leggings I won't even have to shave my legs every gosh darn day

3) just clothes, basic pieces in the form of light dresses that I can layer with tights or knee/thigh high socks, boots, commit the worst fashion rule and continue wearing socks with my Birkenstock sandals. Etc, etc. Hard to explain I'll know the pieces when I see them. Layers layers layers.

4) "Felictity" season 4. then my collection will be complete, Borders used to have one copy of each season so every time I went there I would buy the only remaining copy but now they don't even have season 4 so that means that someone besides myself not only knows what "Felicity" is but enjoys it enough to spend $60 on it.

This is taking too long I already have a paper list I don't know why I decided to try and type it out too.
We're playing games tonight, I bought Apples to Apples last night and today mom and I got Trivial Pursuit. It's kind of our traditon I suppose, we play board games on New Year's Eve most years.
How special.


1 notes:

t*ffany said...

i love apples to apples! we used to play in spanish last year, so funnnn :D

you should DEFINITELY see slumdog millionaire in theatres, if you can . it was so intense, i was squeaking through the entire film haha but i loved it.

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr