Thursday, December 25, 2008

my mom is thinking about leaving my dad again.
in the midst of this, in the midst of our plans to move to texas and buy a big house.

this has happened before, for the same reasons. it fell through.
i don't know if it will this time too.
i'm depressed and it's christmas. depressed because it doesn't feel like it and i don't have the effort of desire to make it festive.
my dad has been a scrooge all day, most of it stemming from wanting champagne and not getting his way.
it's big. it's little. i got the thing i wanted most, "Influence" but it has mary kate on the cover not ashley.
i wanted ashley.
my hair is dark red.

this too shall pass. even though my father is an asshole. even if my 3 sisters and mom and i get a small house instead of all living in a big one.
I'm lonely.

Plus I only have one CSI left. My priorities, i haz them.

gg watch "the nativity story" w/ mom now.

MERRY CHRISMUKKAHHHHH :0)

1 notes:

Betty-Lou Do said...

yes I use aim
jaiifroid

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr