Sunday, December 28, 2008

My birthday is so freaking soon  but...I don't want it to be. I'm really lazy about it and I want to save it for when I'm feeling better and in the party mood.
My family keeps asking what I want to do and I just say nothing.

It's sad.
My mom's applying for jobs, she wants to work full time and then instead of me getting a job before we leave I'll stay home with the babies, only the youngest of them is 12 but they're still the babies.
It would be, or is going to be so weird my mom having a job, a full time job. She has never had a job in all my years of living, except a brief one at the school I went to for a little while.

Everything is strange. Just everything.
I need to go put a shirt on...and pants. And leave my room.

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr