Friday, January 16, 2009

i'm dreaming of a whiiite christmas

I've never been a headache person but now I've become one. One of those headache people.
I'm sure it's stress, if you can get headaches from stress.

Dad's dunk again, started this afternoon or perhaps earlier.
This is going to be a longer and crappier two months than we thought.
He has taken over the living room in a drunken stupor watching THS on E all day even though his eyes are barely open.
The best way to keep from being hungover is to get drunk again eh?

I just really hope I have my own room in our new house, it's very important to me.
I really need to get rid of a lot of stuff.
The only things safe in this room are my books, dvds aaand art stuff/certain stuffed animals.

I also need to remember that I still need to get Lillie a soft carrier for the plane since I'm taking her as one of my carry ons, escuse me did you SEE "Homeward Bound 2"???
And also some tranquilizers for her to enjoy on said trip.

Since I have no income, and because we are ridiculously tight on money seeing as how we don't eve have the funds to buy or rent a house etc. upon arrival in our new state I made a short list of esential things I want/need.
I took care of one such thing today in the form of "Bones" season 2, checkkk.

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr