Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice and snow coat nation

1. I need a small camera. I reallyreally do. It's hard to commit to taking pictures everywhere when you have to bring a separate friggin bag for the camera itself. Don't get me wrong, I love my camera more than cheese but I'd just like to have a smaller one too to keep in my purse.

2. I will never be able to go out with someone who has bad grammar or spelling. It just can't happen, he would end up hating me for correcting him all the time. I can't stand improper grammar, especially from adults. Adults older than me.

3. I've decided that if I go back to school aside from doing the art thing I want to study either psychology or anthropology. Or something else that ends in -ology and doesn't require many mathematics or biology/science credits. Me plus those equals noes.

4. I always always need to remember that if I get under 5 hours of sleep I will be sleep deprived and thinking to myself "people do this all the time I'm fiiiiine" will solve nothing, eventually I will reach maximum level of bitch status and then within 30 minutes I will have a meltdown and cry and cry and cry.
It's a pattern and it always happens like that and I just need to accept that I am a pansy baby and need my sleep or at least forewarn those around me that I will crack and it will be bad.

5. I hate my hair at this stage, I'm sure it could work if I worked on it but that's too much work so I don't do it so it never works. Short hair is a drag, not for me. Too high maintenance.

6. I will never get over my adoration of television characters, especially men. Sometimes I get so full of adoration for their character I wonder if I will find someone like that but even more because obviously I want him to be all the male characters rolled into one and then I think I will have to make sure the man sees all episodes of the shows containing great ment that speak to my heart.
Most recently, today when I watched last Thursday's "Grey's Anatomy" in which Meredith tries to help a serial killer to die so they can save his organs and doesn't tell Derek and then he finds out and is livid but then she goes to said killer's execution because her heart is so large and even though he'd murdered 5 women he wanted a familar face there so she went and when she left Derek was there with his adorable jeep that I didn't know he had and she cried because she knew he was disappointed and didn't understand why she did the things that she did and she didn't either but she was just compassionate and that's who she is and he hugged her.
Come to think of it Derek has alot of really good moments and though Grey's isn't my favorite show and Meredith isn't my favorite character out of all shows I think I am most like Meredith with all her emotions and issues and Derek gets that, he doesn't always understand but he loves her completely. Like that time in a past season where he said something like sometimes they would fight and sometimes he would leave but he will always always come back.
I can't wait to start watching the seasons with my mom someday, I think she will lurve it. I sound like such a 13 year old fangirl when I talk about tv shows but I don't know how to word it in a way that makes it sound less like a ~*~*~*~Nick Jonas dream date encounterz at mah hIgHsChOoL pRoM~*~*~*~

7. I think I love Lillie more and more every day. Ohmygoshsappycrazycatladypuuukkkeeee.


0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr