Sunday, March 1, 2009



you know those toys, i cant think of the name or even exactly what they look like.

it's a small plastic ball, clear but on the inside there's another slightly smaller ball that spins around when you move it, so like a ball in a ball. So you can shake it and the inside ball spins around even when you hold the toy itself still.

Get it? Well that's what my head feels like. Again. I thought it was my allergy medicine becuase my allergies were insane insane this morning but I'm thinking that it has something to do with my sinuses becuase of my alergies because i've never had this probelme with the medicine before.

It's horrible, feeling like your mind is spinning 100 miles an hour when you're barely moving. It's hard to even explain.

And I went on a walk of sorts today, not long, it was actually chilly outside but now I smell like outside so I'm going to take a bath and lasso my brains.

Ps. Tiffany I tried commenting you back but the little image of the word I'm supposed to copy in order to post a comment in order to verify that I'm not a robot wasn't showing up. And I also don't know how to foloow you.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING I CAN'T EVEN TYPE STRAIGHT I KEEP ON HAVING TO FIX TO MAN YTYPOES IT HURTS ME MY BRAIN HATES ME AND IT HAS COME OFF ITS BRAIN STEM THING.

I should type in caps all the imte. like all the itme. all in caps.



you'd think it would ease up if i closed my eyes but it gets worse, it spins faster. i suppose becuase when my eyes are open i can at least somewhat logically know that even though my mind thinks i'm spinning i know i'm not, but when my eyes are closed there isn't anything still, just spinning.
oh man i don't want a brain tumor.
once when i was in old navy with my mom a few years ago i thought i had a brain tumor, i'm not a hypochondriac so i wasn't really seriously serious, 
i asked if it turned out i had one if she would get my a puppy,
 she said no.

 i was really hurt.


1 notes:

t*ffany said...

yeah for some reason, sometimes my posts just disappear completely. it's strange. i don't know how to fix it! my comments are weird too... they're at the bottom of page instead of how they used to be... IDK IDK it confuses me.

also i think on your dashboard page there are buttons that say ADD and MANAGE. if you click add, you can just type in my blog and it adds it for you. yah yah yah.

i iz sorry about your spinning head. it happens to me sometimes too. feel bettur!

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr