Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Umm so it says I'm not following any blogs but I SO am so I'm hoping that that's just a glitch.

I've been feeling horrid yesterday and today just becuase of that time of the month. I just get so physically sick more than just cramps, severe nauseousness and stomach pains and lethargy? If that's the proper use of the feeling of lethargic.

I have a problem with picking and scratching at my head, and as always picking at my nails though SOME of them are sort of growing out. It works much better when I tape or bandaid my thumbs.
I'm so happy I got the first season of the Simple Life at Savers for $5. Thankfully it works because when I was paying for it I was like, if it doesn't work can I return it? And she said no becuase it's no exchange, and I was all, but what if it doesn't work! Do I have any guarantee that it will? She's all no we don't test them beforehand. So I go, so there is no way to know if this disc is even going to play but I can't return it if it doesn't? I'm just taking a chance and paying for it and hoping it works? And she's all...yeah. And I told her that that was dumb. Because it really is.

Just recently I've been reflecting on the greatness that is that show, Nicole is so flipping funny so I was really excited to see it so cheap.
But then today I looked on amazon and all of the seasons you can order are under $10, I'm going to get the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th for like $20 sometime, not now though. I ordered the third season of OTH and wanted to get the first seasons of Mad Men but decided against it.

Why am I so addicted to buying and watching TELEVISION? Apparently it's quite normal to watch tv shows or movies and want to imitate the jobs, but then watch another one and want to do that. Changing your mind based on what you're watching at that moment.

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr