Saturday, March 7, 2009

You know, I really don't like taking pictures of myself with a real camera, not even with photobooth all the time. I just like remembering days where I felt pretty as stupid as that sounds. How ridiculous is it to find a place to stand/sit and pose or look like I'm not posing, then find a shelf or other hard surface in my squished room to set my big camera on, make sure the spot I'll be in is in the frame, focus it then set the self timer and run back and look like it was TOTES KANDID. From now on I'm just going to take those mirror shots, not the slutty girl ones though. Or just not at all. Um, we may just move to Colorado Springs and my dad will try to find a job after getting there. Or they will split up, it varies day to day on that issue. Or we will end up somewhere really crappy becuase he got a job there. We were supposed to be packed up in the middle of this month. I taped the tips of my fingers to keep from picking at my nails. It's awkward. Oh and I got new glasses because I fell in love with Rachel's in The Family Stone. Oh and this is the 4th day in a row I've worn a dress or skirt. Wow.

1 notes:

t*ffany said...

i want new glasses! how are the ones from zenni optical (quality-wise)?

are these the ones you have? http://zennioptical.com/cart/product.php?productid=1090&cat=28&page=1

the ones i have right now are okay, just kind of smaller than i originally wanted and i hate having to constantly slide them up all the time so i can see haha. they look a lot like these: http://zennioptical.com/cart/product.php?productid=839&cat=24&page=1 WAIT A SECOND ACTUALLY i think they're the exact same ones. except i had to pay a whole lot more... what the!

i really loooove these: http://zennioptical.com/cart/product.php?productid=473&cat=20&page=1#largeimage i vant dems!

my word verification was derbeh. it looks & sounds like "derby" but maybe the way a cat would say it. i can haz tixx 2 da derbeh.

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr