Sunday, March 8, 2009

TIFFANY THE WORD VERIFICATION PICTURE WASN'T WORKING AGAIN AND JUST HAD THE LITTLE BLUE BOX WITH A QUESTION MARK IN IT AND I WAS ALL "HERHGHGDGH!!! NOT AGAINNNNN"
So I copy pasted the exact thing hur bekuz I iz resursfull



your derbeh comment made me lulz. I have these ones http://zennioptical.com/cart/product.php?productid=546&cat=22&page=2 And the quality is perfect, I don't think I got any of the extra junk on them but they're still unscratched. I also got these ones http://zennioptical.com/cart/product.php?productid=770&cat=21&page=1 But they were pretty screwed up, the lens didn't stay in tightly so they're really flimsy and unwearble and crooked, I don't reccomend half rims. But I think the plastic full rims should be sturdy and the wire ones you want (old mannnn) should be okay becuase they're full rim. The ones I just got are from walmart though, they have so many cute ones! I want to go back and get this pair that are rayban like but brownish colors for $19 plus the lens.

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr