Monday, March 9, 2009

Words:

israel
breakfast

Breakfast is such a pretty word, and name. 
_

Need to return perfume

254164_fpx.tif.jpg

this

P215700_hero.jpg

for this


And Goodwill or Savers for more dresses. I've been doing well with the no pants things, that sounds like I'm half nekkid. That is not true.


Simonne and I watched the first disc of "One Tree Hill" yesterday and made cupcakes at her house, I'm glad I have a friend again. Not that she stopped being my friend, just that my poor social skills got the best of me.


IF everything goes to plan, and it has a record of not, but IF. We should be out of here in a few weeks, just my mom and sisters and I. For Colorado Springs, or somewhere else in CO possibly.


The best thing to do is to go with the flow. Ride the wave. Keep my head above water.


0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr