Thursday, February 26, 2009



My IRS document said I was getting $600+
But then it turned out that they made a mistake
So my dad is calling them
And now I will probably get half as much

Shoot man.

First Sean Penn became my favorite actor, recently I have become attracted to him. At least it didn't start out as a physical thing.

And ohmygosh I just realized/remembered that he made "Into the Wild" Oh man oh man I have a new excitement for that movie.

Is he considered attractive in the media? I'm really not sure.


1 notes:

t*ffany said...

i am following you back! it took me a while to figure out the whole blogger following system because it's all fancy shmancy now! i think i am going to add you on lj again too so i can keep up wif youuu. umzumzmumz oh guess what, my sister who is 25 keeps trying to talk to me in lolcats speek.

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr