Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My head just hurts.

I'm really suffering for Christian friends. I was looking at facebook groups and even all of them are full of people I don't want to be friends with. It seems like there are so many different versions of Christianity out there. Tons. And the people that have almost the same beliefs and...desires as me are quite bluntly not interesting. Meaning I wouldn't want to be friends with them becuase they are boring. Those kind of people, which is not a bad thing, it really isn't but I can't make myself into that, the one dimensional kind of person that many believers are. It seems like it's either have strong beliefs, convictions etc. and be dull, and uninteresting. Not caring about clothes or music or books or art unless they directly partain to Christianity and we can't be in our own little world. We can't just exclude everything else and live in our safe Jesus bubble. At least I don't want to.
So you have them or you have the people who call themselves Christians, like I have been most of my life. You believe in God and you probably are truly a Christian but you don't take it seriously, you live by basic rules and know that Jesus loves you. Don't have actual all the way sex, don't say the "f" word, don't get drunk alot, go to church read your Bible sometimes. But I don't want that.
I'm in the middle and I knwo there are otehr people like that but I don't know them.
That's why I need ot go to that conference. I really need ot go to Lillie fast becuase she's horribly depressed.

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr