Monday, February 9, 2009

I am growing my hair out until it gets grossly long. Until it reaches that point where you are that woman at the grocery store that other people point at becuase her hair is just that long.
I will grow it. 
Long and dark.
I will resist bangs. Keep resisting, stay strong.

I'm 90% sure I have decided to not kiss another man until my wedding day. I know it's not something you can be iffy on, the whole purity agreement way of life. It's not something to be embarrassed about or keep secret.
That is the misconception, that it is an annoying obligation we feel we have to have as Christians.
But no. It is something to be excited about, to cherish becuase you know that it will pay off more than anyone else can imagine. It's a secret of sorts.

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr