Sunday, April 19, 2009

Most of my dreams are feelings. There are actions, sequences etc. but the lasting effect is the feeling I get from them. And it makes me so upset sometimes that I can't explain the feeling, recounting the dream, what happened in it does nothing.

I think I was getting married, out of this world plans. I don't think I knew the guy very well, he was getting me all this stuff though. Setting up just outrageously gorgeous bedding ideas and I could see in, different rooms considered, like an upscale hotel of some sorts with crazy whimsical rooms.
I remember he wasn't very handsome, I remember a friend coming with her husband, a husband I always thought she could do better with and I told her about this guy and how I always thought I would marry someone completely different.
He was blonde, I remember that.
I'm sure he was handsome, just not the way that I pictured.
But I just remember these big huge plans that were all for me, he was catering to me and it wasn't creepy and I wasn't all worried about marriage or him or techinical things at all. None of it crossed my mind, it was like I was just floating around happy. Then something happened and we had to reschedule. I remember being upset ad hurt.

But the feeling I got from the dream is good, I know that. I can't imagine any of this hapening in real life, I won't be able to just float around as this stranger plans these things and part of me is sad that this dream can never come true.
I have to come back downt to earth and look at all the real things, the trust, money, being certain, blahblahblah.

But I like the feeling. Even if I can't really put it into words, I'm hoping that by jotting down what I do remeber the feeling will be remembered when reading this, even if it makes no sense.

It was a good dream though.

Why are my dreams so outrageous and complicated? They are way more captivating than anything I do in real life. It's life the great life that I can have as a person, the exciting and dreamy is only played out in my dreams....Some people get it in their days, I just get it at night.
I'm not really serious.
About the dream I am. GOOD DREAM.

1 notes:

Tiffany said...

hi honeybunches i'm compiling a list of TVDs to buy/bring to school next year and i would like your input :0)

here's my list so far:
- gilmore girls (duh)
- csi season 4 (i don't know if it's actually season 4, i'm just guessing, but it's the one where nicky gets buried alive)
- friends season 10
- psych (i love this show goshdarnit)
- gossip girl (duh)

suggestions suggestions? where do you buy yours usually?

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr