Wednesday, April 8, 2009





Even if it takes up way too much room, and I know it will I'm really counting on being allowed to have one of our couches in my room.
I really just want a big enough room, please. I can already see it: Against a wall, the left one when you walk into the room in front of the window that gushes sunlight. The bed is facing out and right next to it the couch fits.
Only I dont know if that would even fit, even if there wasn't a closet on that wall. So basically there is no way that vision will work out.

But I've always wanted a couch in my room, even when we were in Florida before we got the current set of couches I wanted to keep the old one to put in my room. I think that there is someting so nice about that, put a bookshelf next to it....a pseudo coffee table perhaps that can hold my assorted art books and the MK&A one, along with recent magazines and sketchbooks. And a candle. I'm getting so excited just thinking about it.
All the floors are hard wood, rugs.

I wish there was a bed size between full or twin or whatever the single person is and mine which is a queen I think. Because I couldn't sleep on a tiny one person bed, but I would have more room with a smaller one.
No, I like my bed

I accidentally clicked on my ffffound bar and then saw this picture and it inspired me so thank you for fumbled fingers.
It's warm today, very. Like in the 60's. When I was in Hawaii 69 was a call for scarves. Now I want the weather forcast to hold up so it will indeed snow tomorrow.

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr