Thursday, September 10, 2009

I just figured out/accomplished linking up all my blogs because they're on two separate email addresses so it was alot of going back and forth signing in and out and accepting permissions from myself back and forth until it was sorted out.

Aaand I hate cleaning my room, but I hate laundry more. And laundry is more important.

School wise:
SOCIOLOGY-
Quiz 1, 10/25 (I didn't know we had a quiz that day and I got there late and I didn't know it was two sided)
Quiz 2, 16/25 (there's no excuse for this one)
Quiz 3, 19/25 (this one was today, I still fail)
Essay paper thing, 44/50

ENGLISH-
Basically out of all the assignments I've received a check on all of them meaning I get full credit basically. It's so strange how ENG 200 is WAY easier than ENG 100 solely because of the separate teachers. It's ridiculous, I worked my butt off for a C+ last semester.

MATH-
Test 1, 96% (96/100)


In general I am so not doing as well as I want(ed) to.
There goes that "supa smart" girl identity I thought I might adopt.


Whatevs, my identity is "the girl who always has cat hair on her clothes."

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr