Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I've never really been a big John Mayer person. Sure his music was alright, but it was never buy-the-cd worthy or myspace profile song important. And sure, he's cute. But only recently have I discovered that I'm mildly enamored with him. And it's only since following him on twitter (I made one just so I could follow interesting ones, I don't update). It's like that feeling after you've had a dream with a celebrity, the next day and perhaps weeks after you feel like you know them. Only I don't remember having a JM dream. #1 He's passionate about music and he's funny (watch) #2 He likes The Land Before Time movies (you know those cartoons with the dinosaurs-Little Foot etc?) And I do too, matter a fact I bought 2 and 3 on DVD recently at Walmart. Photobucket #3

He's awesome


You have such a generous spirit. Thank you. RT @bellagrican you r adorable if i ever date a white guy ill holler ;)

Hey twitttterversh.. Commeer. (Throws arms haphazardly around you.) I... No, serioussssly...I... I love you, man. NO! He- hear me out. 4:21 AM May 16th from TwitterBerry

I wonder if when I have a wife I'll be allowed to climb into bed with cereal and milk. 5:44 AM May 14th from web

My tickets say right here, in colored penciOH MY GOD I'VE BEEN DUPED. 10:29 PM May 12th from TwitterBerry

I'm at the Staples store in downtown LA but I don't see any sight of a basketball game. What gives? 10:28 PM May 12th from TwitterBerry 5:44 AM May 14th from web

And women. Who loved men. 8:57 PM May 9th from TwitterBerry

"Women loved him. And he loved women. And he loved men." 8:56 PM May 9th from TwitterBerry

If you put the two most popular rumors about me together, you get a gay womanizer. I love this. 7:38 PM May 9th from TwitterBerry


I smell like the safety bar on a roller coaster. 1:22 PM May 3rd from web

Getting these little ones off to school. I didn't recognize the bus driver this morning. Or the bus. Looked more like a van, reaOH MY GOD. 6:23 AM Apr 30th from web

Does anyone else capitalize every word in the subject line of an e-mail like I do? Is this wasted time on my end or does it connote class? 3:25 AM Apr 30th from web

I've been experimenting with trying to cut out the guitar face while playing but I just don't think it will ever be a reality. Whoops. 4:15 PM Apr 22nd from TwitterBerry

Tip: When eating Peeps, bite the head off the first one and replace it in the package for 15 minutes so that the others may know their fate. 2:54 PM Apr 12th from web

Dear sugar cookies - you are wonderful. Sometimes I pretend I want to eat Subway just so I can have you. Don't go changing, okay? Love you. 4:14 AM Apr 11th from TwitterBerry

I GET IT NOW!! I'm chatty! RT @SoOnandSoForth Subscribing to mobile alerts from @johncmayer was a bad choice. #celebrityspam 7:00 PM Apr 3rd from web

Hold on, I think I know what this is about... RT @SoOnandSoForth Subscribing to mobile alerts from @johncmayer was a bad choice. 7:00 PM Apr 3rd from web

If you put the two most popular rumors about me together, you get a gay womanizer. I love this. 7:38 PM May 9th from TwitterBerry

0 notes:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr